Office Tour Photos
Manager, B2B Product Marketing, Needham, MA
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest online travel site, visited by 490+ million travelers each month, and our business TripAdvisor Hotels is a fascinating and ever-evolving part of the organization. B2B Hotels is a very significant revenue generator for the business through our traditional Business Advantage product, recently launched Sponsored Placements product and other various initiatives.
Why this job is excellent
As B2B Product Marketing Manager you will own the value proposition, messaging & positioning strategy for assigned products and be a core contributor to the go-to-market strategy for each. You will be the key liaison to colleagues in the Sales, Product & Marketing organizations ensuring all B2B Hotels products are delivered as effectively as possible to the marketplace and drive the most revenue possible from the outset. You will also own key content marketing initiatives that maintain TripAdvisors status as a thought leader in the industry and build awareness of the value that we bring to the marketplace.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build tailored value propositions, messaging & positioning strategies for each product/persona and be a core contributor to the organizations go-to-market plans
- Collaborate closely on each product with stakeholders across a large, cross-functional team from initial concept to launch to post-launch iterations
- Own content marketing initiatives for each assigned product and TripAdvisor more broadly
- Be the expert on the customer: Use internal knowledge, direct client feedback, customer sentiment surveys and third-party data to understand customer needs, requirements, purchase process, etc. and build personas that can be utilized throughout the B2B Hotel organization
- Drive competitive research strategy & socialize learnings to broader organization
- Build strong relationships across the Hotel Solutions, Auction and Media Solutions business lines to deliver cross-pillar go-to-market solutions as effectively as possible
What We Seek:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5 to 7 years work experience, including 4+ years in Product Marketing with a B2B technology company
- Proven ability to manage complex pre-launch market research and product/market fit assessments as well as go-to-market launch strategies across multiple products
- Expert storyteller who excels at creating slide decks, articles, landers and other assets that are compelling, informative and persuasive
- Experience building content marketing assets (articles, white papers, testimonials, etc.) & working in a WordPress-based CMS; experience translating content into numerous languages preferred
- Experience working with an international Sales organization and identifying / building collateral (webinars, demo decks, one pagers, etc.) that meet team go-to-market needs while also capturing more revenue
- Proficiency in prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration and relationship-building skills required
- Analytically-minded with past experience building business cases, cost/benefit analyses, etc.
- Experience analyzing a competitive landscape and identifying points of product differentiation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
Ability to embrace & drive change - test and learn culture!
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
More Jobs From