Who We Are
The App Marketing team owns the full-funnel strategy (i.e. app user growth and retention) across Wayfair and the four Luxury and Specialty Retail Brands apps (AllModern, Birch Lane, Joss & Main, Perigold). We operate as a well-funded startup, responsible for full-funnel app marketing including digital advertising (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc.) to drive installs, App Store optimization, push notifications, app re-engagement campaigns and owned media strategy. We partner closely with internal teams such as Data Science, Ad Tech, App Product, Promotions, and Creative to expand our advertising reach and provide a more personalized and sticky app experience to increase the CLV of our users. The app is a strategic lever for the business and growing quickly. As such, this is a great opportunity to generate measurable impact for the business in a high-visibility role.
What Youll Do
- Own and drive growth roadmap for one of the Luxury and Specialty Retail Brand apps (Perigold, AllModern, or Birch Lane), partnering closely with the brands' GMs and CMOs and App Product leaders
- Own App Program P&L: manage and optimize multi-million dollar advertising budgets and owned media (e.g. email, push notifications, mobile web placements) to meet ROI goals and grow the brand
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while reacting to deviations from the original plan quickly and strategically
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Work cross-functionally with Data Science, Ad Tech, and Creative to develop and test new models, audiences and messaging to further grow channel
- Collaborate with Wayfair app growth and retention teams to understand end-to-end user experience and monitor app platform growth and performance
- Partner closely with external vendors, including Google, Facebook and Apple, to test new growth products and advertising tools, and influence their strategic roadmaps
Who You Are
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset and a desire for creative problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable in a data-driven environment
- Collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds)
- 4+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field (consulting, finance, investment banking, product management) or prior marketing experience
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.