Office Tour Photos
The Manager of Analytics will be helping develop growth on our Calls team! The Calls team connects insurance shoppers with insurance partners through offline connection methods (SMS, Outbound dials, Inbound Dials, etc.)
This hire will be responsible for identifying issues and opportunities throughout the calls product. You will work with the calls infrastructure to create improved outcomes for partners and EverQuote.
- Understand all of our consumer and customer data and leverage that data to identify opportunities for growth
- Work with Product Managers and Vertical Leads to define how we measure the success of our projects, ensuring that were driving towards broader company goals
- Influence stakeholders and product strategy through clear communication of your analysis and recommendations
- Design and analyze A/B tests to optimize our workflows
- Build reports and dashboards that accurately reflect the state of our data
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- You know your way around data: collecting, reporting and sharing it.
- A proven track record of turning business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics
- You ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, acknowledging mistakes, learning from them and always moving forward productively.
- Able to craft a story from your analysis that is understandable and actionable
- Exercises good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Understanding of how to design A/B tests that maximize learnings with minimal effort
- Practical knowledge of SQL, and experience using structured query language to extract data from databases, including joining tables when necessary
- Experience with analytical toolsets (e.g. R or Python)
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From