Robin's software enables people to do their best work with an interactive office map that helps to find spaces, desks, and colleagues. Used by hundreds of thousands of employees from over 1,600 companies, including HubSpot, Shopify, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build the best version of their office.
What Were Looking For:
We know that account management can mean a lot of things at different companies. At Robin, we look at the Account Management team as a quota carrying sales team responsible for growth, up-sell and cross-sell within the customer base.
The Robin Sales team is working hard to build and run a team of Account Managers and Renewals Representatives. This manager will be responsible for ensuring their team is meeting all monthly and quarterly sales quotas. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 1+ years of experience managing a sales team.
- Have 3+ years of experience in a Sales role. This is a sales management role, but the right person for this job needs to have "customer first" experience.
- Have experience leading a consultative B2B SaaS sales process with a track record of consistently over-achieving targets.
- Possess extraordinary coaching skills - ability to observe, evaluate and use various techniques to improve results.
- Are detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple objectives.
- Have strong analytic skills to identify team and program organizational trends and results.
- Are proficient in Salesforce.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Are experienced. You have experience selling large, complex enterprise software solutions.
- Are organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Are fair. You believe in the power of building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Empower others. You know how to inspire a team to be their best while holding them accountable.
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 100% company-funded health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.