Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Managed Services Engineer to join our team.
The Managed Services Engineer is responsible for supporting the implementation and leading the ongoing administration of Imprivatas product platform, cloud-hosted or installed on-premises at customer sites. The role requires this individual to perform complex technical analysis, workflow analysis, implementation planning, hands-on technical implementation and configuration, as well as providing ongoing project planning, communications, and consultative guidance to the customer such as ensures maximal value delivery and return on investment (ROI) to the customer. The role also requires this individual to field and respond to requests for support from customers, and serve in an on-call capacity outside of regular business hours on a rotating basis. In addition, as a senior member of the team this position will be called upon to provide overall technical leadership and deep subject matter expertise, mentor team members, create and pilot new services offerings, and lead large complex strategic customer implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical environment assessment and strategic recommendations in support of maximizing value to customers.
- Ensure the renewal of subscription Managed Services by providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Own the customer lifecycle and responsibility for ongoing health of the Imprivata enterprise by performing technical administration tasks including installation, configuration, and testing of Imprivata products, tactical management throughout implementation, ongoing adoption, and expansion phases.
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of project and process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation.
- Act as a solutions expert in the Imprivata product line, and understand how we integrate with various technologies (Citrix, VDI, AutoIT, etc.).
- Assist with maintaining a repository of related documentation pertaining to the customers Imprivata enterprise.
- Provide training for internal technical initiatives. This includes development of Technical Collateral, Field Workshops, and best practices methodologies.
- Deliver advanced level training to both customers and channel partners on Imprivatas products.
- Establish and facilitate recurring customer meetings, and manage communication of status updates, deployment health reports, and recommendations to customer stakeholders.
- Lead responses to certain support requests and troubleshooting efforts on behalf of Managed Services customer accounts, whether independent of or in conjunction with Imprivata Customer Support representatives. This may include rotating on-call assignments outside of regular business hours.
- Organization of optimization projects, tasks, and related work requests on behalf of Remote Administration Services customers.
- Leadership of occasional onsite meetings or assessments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science Engineering or related discipline.
- 7+ years in the software industry with demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems.
- 3+ years of experience implementing or administering Imprivata products. Imprivata Certification a plus.
- 3+ years of experience serving healthcare customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS.
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory; Group Policy; and domain architecture and integration design.
- Strong knowledge with MS Active Directory, TCP / IP, HTTP, SSL, HTML.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization Technologies such as Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V.
- Strong knowledge of thin-client and zero-client configurations, in addition to thick clients.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, HTML
- Client install packaging experience such as LANDesk, SCCM, AD Group Policy.
- System architecture and design.
- Knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications.
- Experience with support CRM systems. SalesForce experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as leadership, organizational and time management, presentation, and independent problem solving skills.
- Technical project management experience is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting applications in a healthcare context for clinical users.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and positive customer service attitude.
- High level of comfort working in complex customer environments and providing delivery that is highly and consistently responsive to internal and external customer expectations.
- Able to guide the customer toward high-value business outcomes as relate to their investments in Imprivata solutions, while managing technical details and organizational complexity.
- Requires ability to accurately estimate, plan, and provide up-to-date reports during engagements.
- Ability to manage, negotiate and influence at both the operational and executive levels.
- Must have the ability to do limited overnight travel - up to 20%.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From