EF Education First
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you upbeat, outgoing, and can work well independently as well as part of a team? Do you enjoy sharing and implementing new ideas? Do you consider yourself flexible and able to switch gears seamlessly on a moments notice? Have you worked previously in a customer service or mailroom environment? If so, you could be a perfect fit as a Mailroom Coordinator at our newly opened Hult International Business School residence.
Main responsibilities of this role include supporting internal customers in a college mailroom setting by delivering excellent customer service, processing orders, controlling inventory and operating mailing systems. Thinking creatively, you will not only apply your existing knowledge and skills to identify ways to improve our service and reduce our costs, but also be the driving force behind these changes. Monitoring supply levels, enhancing production workflow, and boosting morale are all parts of the daily routine.
Although the person in this role will be part of a larger team, they will primarily operate independently on a daily basis, so it is critical to be self-motivated and driven. This position will also work closely with student mailroom workers, helping them set tasks and effectively manage their time. The ideal candidate will be incredibly resilient, possessing first class customer service skills. Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and work with many different people across cultures and departments, will make you an irresistible candidate!
- High-school diploma
- Associate or post-secondary education preferred
- Experience in a customer service, mailroom, or logistics environment preferred
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, comfortable learning new software and systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced yet safe and effectively time-managed manner
- Exceptional customer service skills the ability to diffuse a difficult situation in a friendly manner, while setting expectations as needed
- Ability to drive change by offering suggestions for improvements to established processes
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Proficient in the English language
- Good physical condition, able to handle 50 lbs
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. EF does not sponsor visas or relocation costs.
About EF Education First
Were 52,000 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.Follow us onLinkedIn or check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.