Machine Learning Manager, Computer Vision
Join the team focused on expanding AI and Computer Vision across Wayfair. The Computer Vision team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to bring operational efficiency processes for how we train and develop our emerging technologies.
You are exceptional at planning, executing, communicating and working with diverse teams and stakeholders. You are highly skilled at creating thorough documentation, and possesses expert analytical abilities to measure success. People love working with you because you not only make everyones lives easier but you help the team achieve business objectives.
How youll drive success:
- Maintain a product vision and roadmap, keeping stakeholders and customers up to date on the top level goals, timelines, and progress.
- Take operational ownership of the platform, advocating for best practices to ensure up-time reliability.
- Prioritize requests and ideas for features by understanding the business value and impact, weighed against the risks and development cost.
- Deeply understand the technology used in your products, the strong and weak points, and become an expert at what is available.
- Develop junior engineers and build an engaged team in addition to a successful platform.
Youre who were looking for if:
- BS,MS,PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Engineering discipline or Data Science, with seven (7) years experience in software development. Python and GPU experience preferred.
- Experience with big data, streaming technologies and / or RESTful web service development preferred.
- Experience in product management / business facing roles.
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, NLP or Deep Learning a strong plus