At PathAI, we're applying machine learning techniques in amazing ways. We develop solutions in pathology that are modernizing healthcare, including detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Our team has some unique and important machine learning challenges to solve, with a focus on advancing medicine and improving patient care.
What youll do:
We're looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our team and help solve some of these challenges. If you're the right candidate, your day-to-day will involve:
- Understanding PathAIs products and services and introducing technology innovations with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the machine learning infrastructure that powers PathAI
- Performing research and development of machine learning algorithms to expand product capabilities
- Participating in building new experiences, improve existing products, ensure quality assurance test designs and contributing to test systems architecture discussions
Every PathAI employee is a contributor to our mission to pioneer better patient care by providing the best, most innovative deep learning tools to biotech, pathologists, clinicians and healthcare organizations. You will work alongside leading innovators in the field of deep learning and medicine, and play a critical role in algorithm development. Unlike other internships, the majority of your time will be focused on doing our most impactful work in the machine learning space.
You will have the opportunity to work in a company culture that puts employees first, is relaxed, focused and hard-working.
To be successful in this role with us, you'll need:
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field, preferably with a focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning, or computer vision. Master's students preferred.
- At least one+ years of relevant work experience
- Artificial intelligence software development experience using Python
- Ability to design and develop robust, scalable cloud-based solutions
- Flexible work hours
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Free lunch 1-2 days a week
- Fun team events especially for interns
- Two mentors to help you along the way
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies and cold brew coffee and green tea on tap.
- Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
More Jobs From