Interested in helping the millions of Americans with chronic conditions get better care? OM1 is a leading real-world outcomes and technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our products are built to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and to personalize patient care.
Were looking for Machine Learning Engineers to help design, build, test, deploy, and monitor our platform that seeks to understand clinical text at large scale, as a means to measuring and predicting patient outcomes. Our product-focused team embraces creative, rigorous, innovative approaches and experimentation, while emphasizing high quality code, user-friendliness (data is a first-class product here), and rapid iteration. We enjoy solving problems collaboratively, working with clinicians, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, and other data engineers/scientists.
Estimates show that as much as 90% medical data is unstructured. Come join us in systematically shining light on this data to build the leading edge of modern medicine.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Statistics, and/or Natural Language Processing, plus strong interest in developing further expertise
- Software engineering experience, developing and deploying production code
- Experience or interest in large scale data pipelines and distributed systems
- Strong technical judgement, knowing how to evaluate risks of different approaches in the face of product goals
- At least 2 years working with large datasets using SQL and/or Spark
More Jobs From