Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is hiring a Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and the distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments.
- Resolve any problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain, or a related discipline.
- 3-6 years experience in Logistics Management.
- Experience with ERP and MRP software required.
- Self-motivated individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Forklift license or certification preferred.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.