Office Tour Photos
EF Educational Homestay Programs/Language Travel
January August (Full Time Seasonal Role)
Are you detail orientated? Do you have a mind for numbers, and are excited by planning logistics? Are you looking to start your EF Career?
Join our Central Team in working with staff/student transportation and producing daily field trips for students traveling to North America from Europe and Asia.
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to work in many different aspects of this program. You will help assist the Central Team in the Boston office, as well as the field staff all over North America.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and driven to get the job done. The ideal candidate for this role would possess strong organizational skills, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and enjoy a fast paced environment working on a dynamic team. A strong ability to multi-task is imperative to the success of this position as the responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of student and staff transportation
- Assist in planning Itineraries for students trips and confirming details
- Production of student trips
- Systems Data Entry (including tracking/updating Flights)
- Assist in Financial Accounting and Inventory
- Provide support for Field/Sales Staff
- Communicate and confirm with Vendors on a day-to-day basis
- Various Administrative Tasks (answering calls, copying, filing etc.)
- Assist with fulfilling academic and branding orders through online warehouse portal
- Support with various other projects as needed
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Outlook and Excel)
- Experience with database software
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Flexibility and a Good Sense of Humor
- Experience with POS systems is a plus
About EF Education First Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
More Jobs From