Office Tour Photos
Do you want to be part of one of the teams that is getting the whole world moving? Are you a self-driven globalization program manager? Are you comfortable with change management? Do you love working with content, design, and engineering teams? Do you love to work in a fast-paced, fun fast-growing company? Our localization team is driving innovative localization solutions to enable ASICS to develop personal relationships with our consumers in local markets around the world to grow our e-commerce business globally.
This role will execute localization strategies in all parts of the ASICS Digital business including CRM, paid media, social media, mobile apps, loyalty and e-commerce. The Program Manager will work with internal clients, internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure that the ASICS voice and style is consistent across our languages. You will adopt technologies and tools that drive efficient localization of all the companys digital content.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What youll do:
- Lead localization of global digital marketing and advertising campaigns as well as all product content
- Own the creation and management of high level localization project & program timelines.
- Ensure budgetary adherence for project based as well as general localization program spend
- Partner with all relevant product teams & functions to deliver on-time, high-quality localized experiences to all ASICS Digital end-users
- Ensure pertinent information is communicated and understood throughout the global team and relevant stakeholders
- Implement, maintain and update global localization processes, focusing on automation and systems integration
- Drive continuous localization
- Liaise with ASICS regional teams to assess localization needs and find efficiencies
- Onboard, train and support regionals teams to the global localization tools and processes
- Lead the implementation of a linguistic quality program
- Main goal of the program is to delight ASICS customers in local markets and keep them moving!
- Advise/educate ASICS internal clients and stakeholders on i18n and l10n best practices
- Support use of data analysis to optimize localization decisions
What youve done:
- 3-5 years of multi-faceted localization experience in fast-paced work environments
- Previous localization experience working with marketing agencies or global marketing departments creating digital marketing campaigns
- Highly organized and strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Builder mindset with ability to navigate ambiguity and lead cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From