Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
You would be responsible for implementing all aspects of our ongoing email marketing efforts, including implementation, optimization, testing, analytics reporting and analysis, calendar coordination, as well as email copy, creation and proofing. In addition to implementing lead nurturing workflows and automating processes to help build efficiencies.
This individual will work closely with the Demand Gen Marketing Manager to identify inbound leads and develop strategies to transform leads to customers (in our case, sellers). They would also be responsible for developing workflows, tracking and analyzing patterns, and help maintain the CRM. This person should be comfortable with email marketing, drip campaigns, and writing copy. Ideally, they would have experience with automation workflows, dashboards, and creating nurturing campaigns for B2B within Hubspot.
You will be focused on the tactical implementation and optimization of email marketing efforts, funnel testing (A/B testing, segmentation testing) and analytics (identifying key levers to produce greater ROI). We are looking for a results-driven, focused enthusiastic individual looking to grow your skills in email marketing. If you are passionate about digital marketing and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we want to meet you!
Other tasks include:
- Developing and deploying daily email marketing activities such as setup, proofing, deployment, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the metrics at which our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Copy creation for landing pages and email marketing campaigns
- Review and quality assure all outgoing communication. Check emails to ensure marketing messaging is conveyed and delivered clearly to recipients, ensuring messages are sent in proper format on both mobile and desktop and receiving optimal deliverability, proofreading email copy for grammar, spelling, and formatting, as well as ensuring proper link tracking is in place before the email is deployed.
What You Bring to the Party
- 1-2 years of email marketing experience
- Have a BA/BS, preferably in one in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of Google Sheets/Docs/Drive - (using formulas and solid data organization to track campaign metrics.)
- Have worked in an email marketing platform in the past (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Bronto, Dotmailer, Listrak, etc..)
- Proven ability to organize yourself, manage your time and be a self-starter
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.