Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Earlier this year, we declared Customer Relationship Management and Personalization a key pillar of our business strategy. We developed a long-term vision for what this means for Vistaprint and created concrete short and mid-term goals to bring this vision to life. Now, with financial backing of our CEO, we are forming a team of marketers, user experience, analytics and technology specialists to make tangible progress against our vision and to continue evolving this vision on an ongoing basis.
As Lifecycle Manager, Global CRM and Personalization, you will play a critical and strategic role in creating, deploying and iterating upon core customer journey touchpoints. You will work closely with channel, analytics, technology and creative teams to onboard, engage and retain Vistaprint customers by creating the most unforgettable customer experience at every interaction. The ideal candidate has expertise in developing and optimizing lifecycle marketing programs and has a proven track record of using marketing results, customer insights and analytics to inform and scale a successful global marketing program.
What You Will Do:
- Define customer lifecycle strategic roadmap, test and learn agenda and approach to measurement based on industry examples, inspiration and best practices
- Establish and support cross-functional programs and processes that reinforce a cohesive customer journey
- Build segmentation strategies to customize messaging to users based on key personas, behavioral data and email engagement data
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop inspirational assets and campaigns for each stage of customer journey
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs and work with analytics partners to measure each experiment, document and socialize findings, and develop next steps towards bigger wins
- University degree in marketing or other relevant area
- 5+ years of experience working in digital strategy, with direct experience managing and/or developing Lifecycle, CRM or Personalization programs
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing lifecycle programs and strong understanding of industry and marketing channels like email, site and SMS
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong relationship building skills, specifically with cross-functional team members
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.