Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic and fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic teammate to get results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. A successful Lifecycle & Email Marketing Associate will be able to prioritize multiple different projects, has a passion for marketing, and strong analytical skills to get results.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in supporting the development of CarGurus first-ever automated lifecycle/demand gen engine. Youll primarily be responsible for developing landmark nurture campaigns that drive deeper engagement to increase retention and revenue per account. This role requires strategic problem solving and big-picture thinking, coupled with email marketing expertise and strong cross-functional skills.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute sophisticated marketing nurture programs that progress contacts through the customer journey, from awareness to purchase, onboarding to advocacy
- Work with country teams to continuously test across global email campaigns (beyond nurture emails) including subject lines, content, CTAs, and templates
- Identify gaps in segment and marketing strategies related to email and recommend action
- Analyze email performance and recommend improvements to campaigns and triggers to achieve goals
- Supervise lead score and improve accuracy over time
- Identify trends, performance improvements, and optimization of email campaigns
- Work with the creative team and business partners to ensure concepts align with objectives
- Work closely with Marketo agency to build out complex campaigns and manage admin tasks
- Be the team specialist on email standard methodologies, technologies, and trends
Who You Are:
- 4-5 years of professional experience, with 2-3 years experience in email/B2B marketing
- Experience using email marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred)
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing in Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality assurance
- Have a strong aptitude for user lifecycle experience, both at a high level and in the details
- Experience with Google Analytics and other sophisticated data tools
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Proven self-starter with a team-centric attitude
- Strong technical know-how, ability to collaborate with operations and development teams
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.