About the Role...
Inari is seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to join our fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and team-focused global organization. This role is based in our Cambridge, MA headquarters and will report to the General Counsel. This role will take responsibility to partner with R&D, Commercial and functional internal clients to provide legal support in a wide range of contract matters (drafting, reviewing, negotiating), legal opinions, risk management and corporate legal matters. As part of the broader Legal, IP and Licensing team, this role will put you in a position to work closely with the Leadership group on executing the company strategic agenda and key transactions, collaborations and licenses, mitigating risks and providing insight on all contracts and other legal matters. In addition, Legal Counsel will be engaged in matters around corporate development and partnerships that will further the growth of the company.
- Work directly with internal and external partners, vendors and customers and others to draft, manage, and negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Collaborate with executive and senior team members to provide support in delivering contractual transactions including technology licenses and commercial alliances
- Provide advice and professional guidance on risks related to the company operations and suitability of contracts toward the attainment of company goals
- Draft and verify all documents and contracts to ensure they meet high levels of quality and accuracy
- Support the development of internal policies and guidelines
- Partner with the GC and the executive team to establish alliances and engage in strategic opportunities
- Juris Doctor degree (JD) and actively licensed to practice law in the US
- Minimum of 10 years legal experience at law firm and/or in-house, providing legal support to the business and drafting and negotiating complex contracts including technology licenses
- Deep experience in completed strategic alliances and M&A transactions. Solid understanding of IP strategies and ability to leverage skill in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent legal credentials and strong strategic thinking, business acumen and communication skills.
- The skills to be a valued business-partner working with a broad range of colleagues at all levels of the organization, as part of a highly performing and diverse team in various locations (US and international).
- Focused on delivering results and having recognized impact on the organization.
- Ability to work independently to meet the defined objectives, mind the details while still seeing the bigger picture.
- Strong understanding of legal transactions and a demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work confidentially and responsibly on sensitive issues at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated experience as a contributing member of a high performing team
- Advanced skills with Google suite and Microsoft 360
More Jobs From