Legal Compliance Analyst
Wayfair is looking for a highly-motivated individual to join the legal department to promote product safety and compliance through process innovation. In this role, you will support Wayfairs rapidly-growing business by maintaining compliance for Wayfairs vast product catalog and business practices. As part of a small legal group where all members contribute at every level, this candidate must be able to work cross-functionally and independently, think creatively, and be responsive to the needs of the business. You will work closely with business stakeholders to implement and align Wayfairs policies and procedures with changing regulations.
Candidates with legal and non-legal backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
What Youll Do:
- You will drive impact by researching and summarizing regulations from statutory and non-statutory sources in all markets Wayfair conducts business.
- You will advise members of the business on regulatory requirements and changes in the law.
- You will develop policies and procedures that promote product quality and customer safety.
- You'll present findings to business stakeholders and senior leadership through written and visual presentations.
- You'll take the lead on analyzing data to identify actionable patterns and drive measurable results.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree with strong academic record.
- Familiarity with researching legislation and regulatory guidance
- Strong advocacy ability, and excellent communication skills, comfort with navigating complex concepts through written work.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and deliberate and objective in approach to project based assignments.
- Ability to manage many concurrent projects with minimal supervision, customer service (internal and external) attitude, and willingness to master new and unfamiliar areas of practice
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with product compliance in a global supply chain environment
- Experience with data analytics. Familiarity with SQL, or willingness to acquire beginner-level skills.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.