The Legal Auditor reviews legal and non-legal invoices on behalf of our clients for services provided to insurance carriers, corporate legal departments and government entities. The auditor will apply client specified billing guidelines and/or Generally Accepted Principles and Standards (GAPS).
This role is available out of an open location in Canada.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to understand and apply clients billing guidelines and standards.
- Work with client to develop or enhance billing protocol.
- Ability to effectively communicate with law firms to discuss compliance with clients billing requirements.
- Effectively manage invoice workflow.
- Ability to work independently to finalize and approve legal invoices for payment.
- Consistently meet company established performance standards for production.
- Work with other team members to jointly meet production objectives/goals.
- J.D. Preferred
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of Litigation, Claims or Insurance Defense Experience required
More Jobs From