Legal Adminstrative Assistant
Who we are
ETQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions in the industry. ETQ is the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. We work with some of the largest brands in the world. ETQ is a proud TCV company, TCV partners with CEOs and founders of public and private growth-stage technology companies as they strive to achieve market leadership. ETQ is a rapidly growing startup building the best in brand quality and environmental health and safety management software solutions in the industry. ETQ helps business owners operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways.
Who are our employees
At ETQ, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components to ETQ's ever-growing success.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to hire a Legal Administrative Assistant to support our organization's continued growth. This position will provide general administrative assistance and support to counsel. We are seeking a person who is high energy, ambitious, and detailed oriented. It is critical that our Legal Administrative Assistant manage time and projects well.
What to expect in this role
- Assist the Legal Department with various projects and duties as needed
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining legal files
- Review and compare final agreements and prepare for execution
- Manage due dates for a high volume of tasks
- Work on all other assigned projects
- Attend weekly interdepartmental meetings
- Work with Counsel when reviewing and comparing documents for approval
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree required and at least 1-3 years of related experience in a Saas software environment, Legal experience and/or interest in Technology strongly preferred.
- Good organization and time management skills; able to manage several priorities at once.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation toward customer services
- Experience working with confidential information and ability to act with discretion when dealing with this information
- Professional demeanor and ability to work well with all levels within an organization