Project Manager (Learning and Development Technology)
The mission of the L&D Technology team at Wayfair is to enable technology to accelerate learning and professional development in service to our vision that all Wayfarians have the learning opportunities they want and need. We invest in understanding our customers needs, for both our internal training and development teams and 15,000+ end users, to drive toward innovative and effective solutions that help Wayfairians become happier and more productive at work.
As a manager on the L&D Tech team, you will lead large, transformational projects that will help Wayfair build toward making high-quality experiences accessible to all, optimizing user experience in learning, and empowering Wayfairians to own their own development. You will report to the Head of L&D Technology under the Talent Operations Department at Wayfair. You will be in a highly cross-functional role, working closely with partners in Talent (HR), Training & Development, Product, Engineering, and Employee Tech (IT). If you are excited about tackling new challenges, rallying others behind your ideas, and leveraging technology to scale solutions, then come talk to us!
What Youll Do
- Gather data, create proposals, and implement solutions to improve access to, engagement with, and user experience of, learning technology
- Develop, execute, and measure the success of your own 12+ month strategic roadmap
- Understand the learning needs within each organization, and pair this with knowledge of the learning technology landscape to identify improvements to existing technology or to advocate for new implementations
- Led efforts to centralize and standardize learning operations across Wayfair
- Partner with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, engage with team leaders, and use your influencing skills to get buy-in for project initiatives
- Become a subject matter expert, provide support and consultation, and establish best practices for learning technology platforms
What Youll Need
- You are skilled at communicating with stakeholders at all levels, including individual contributors and senior leadership. You build a strong feedback loop, expertly balancing the what, when, and who of information sharing
- You have an operational mindset and are highly organized, results-oriented, and data-driven
- You are curious, and have an ability to learn quickly to understand complex problems and drive innovative solutions
- You adapt quickly, love rolling up your sleeves, and are an independent self-starter
- You have experience with managing technology solutions through initiatives such as RFPs, software implementations, system integrations, platform updates/upgrades, and new feature launches
- You can synthesize large amounts of information, prioritize across multiple sets of needs, and translate needs to proposed solutions
- You are well-versed in balancing multiple projects at various stages of their lifecycle (planning, in flights, review.)
- Experience with Cornerstone or other learning management systems (LMS), especially mobile platforms, a plus
- Experience rolling out training to frontline warehouse associates, or other populations who have limited computer access, a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.