SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, you shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Learning at SimpliSafe is changing. Our training organization within our call center is on the forefront of that transformation. As our learning program expands and scales, we need your expertise in eLearning design, video, and sound editing. This role will partner with our instructional designer(s) to help build a learning program that supports our customer support agents before, during, and after they leave the classroom. Our list of projects is ambitious and we need your expertise not only in design, but in researching and sourcing the most effective learning tools and technologies to enable, and challenge, our vision.
What Youll Do
- Research learning technologies to ensure that we are leveraging the right tools for our organization & learners
- Write business proposals to support justification of investment in learning technologies
- Propose and execute on thoughtful changes to existing training programs and leverage training modalities effectively - audio, video, eLearning, gamification, simulations, etc
- Implement assessments and knowledge checks into learning opportunities to ascertain efficacy
What Youll Need
- 3-5 years of experience in learning design & implementation
- Proficiency in eLearning design, audio, and video editing
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and communicate timelines, challenges, and opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships with SMEs, cross functional partners, and learners
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles & learning evaluation
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and demonstrated throughout programming
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable challenging norms and questioning existing processes
What wed love to see (but isnt required)
- Experience with ar/vr learning program design
- Experience designing learning opportunities in a contact center environment
- Experience designing micro-learning suites/programs
- Experience implementing evaluatory procedures within training programs
More Jobs From