Challenging convention. Trying new things. Reshaping an industry.
The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the worlds oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.
Learning & Development Specialist
The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for managing projects to support the Duck Creeks learning and development needs, which includes needs assessments, curation of content, and reporting metrics.
- Responsible for managing projects to support the Duck Creeks learning and development needs, as well as the process of Learning & Development requests from the business groups based on Needs assessment
- Develops curation of content in collaboration with the Sr. Learning & Development Manager
- Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses.
- Creating appropriate assessment strategy for learning solutions measuring the impact of learning where relevant
- Conducts focus groups/surveys as needed for either needs assessment or test/control measurement.
- Supports projects through curating content
- Responsible for the creation, deployment, and communication of survey
- Provides solution operationalization (uploading custom content as needed & creating learning paths),
- Facilitates virtual meetings, and gathering of measurement if applicable
- Monitors employee progress with applicable reporting,
- Performs post implementation review to gather lessons learned & other potential solution applications
- Utilizes needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs.
- Gathers usage, sentiment, and engagement metrics on a regular basis from various sources (LinkedIn, Pluralsight, Skillsoft, Microsoft);
- Creates Dashboards, proactively send reports to stakeholders as needed; Level 3 measurement on initiatives
- Responsible for the LxP Administration, keeping groups updated, assigning other Administrators as required, maintaining users, forming cohorts for projects.
- Manages the Learning4Ducks inbox, responds to inquiries and requests, and refers applicable requests to the Sr. Learning & Development Manager or the HR Business Partners.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of related experience or
- Or a Masters degree with 3+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of Project Management in a global environment
- Experience with content development, storyboarding, template creation with training documents
- ID experience a plus (i.e., Vyond, PPT, Articulate, etc.)
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Learning a plus
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and work cross functionally to keep the team on timelines
- Proven success working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, while readily adapting/responding to changes in the environment and priorities.
- Must have outstanding communication (written & verbal) and MS office skills.
- Travel: 10%
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.