Learning and Development Manager
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 500 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
Brightcove is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join our Human Resources team! The person in this critical role will be responsible for helping Brightcove grow professionally through designing and implementing ongoing leadership and development programs.
- Conduct needs and skills analysis to determine the leadership skills needed to develop our current, new and emerging leaders.
- Design, facilitate and manage leadership development initiatives and programs that support the the organization and align with the needs analysis.
- Responsible for coordination, implementation, follow through, and evaluation of high potential leadership development programs.
- Manage post-training needs assessments through surveys, knowledge checks and focus groups to implement timely training feedback.
- Support other talent management initiatives as required including employee development, succession planning, workforce planning and career paths as needed.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on all aspects of the career journey, from identifying potential leaders, through onboarding, performance management, promotions and succession planning for each member of leadership within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Learning and Development, or related field.
- 5-7 years of progressive learning and development experience delivering services to a professional and operational workforce.
- Experience executing company-wide learning programs in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with designing and delivering Orientation and Onboarding programs.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to set milestones, drive execution, manage subject matter experts and stakeholders, and ensure successful integration and adoption.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated competence in facilitation of leadership development content.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!