LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
Would you like to join CVS Health, one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, leading our diverse Learning & Development team? As a Learning & Development (L&D) Advisor you will be responsible for developing training strategies and solutions by partnering with business units (individual contributor through executive) across the enterprise. You are responsible for supporting complex enterprise initiatives by collaborating with multiple partners to define and implement training strategies, including design, development, implementation and evaluation plans.
The Learning & Development Advisor will partner with our Retail division, to deliver learning solutions for our Retail colleagues.
This position will be located in Woonsocket RI
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Learning and Development Advisor, you will:
- Build presentations that tell a compelling story around why the approach is recommended to facilitate comprehension and alignment at all levels of the organization
- Craft evaluation strategies to support learning strategies that measure impact of learning plan on engagement, knowledge/skill, behavior, and business results (Kirkpatrick Levels 1-4)
- Design and develop individual training solutions in the most learner-centric modality for the environment
- Lead the training design process, including: meeting the project budget, designing and running the project plan, scoping and mitigating risk, collaborating with the clients to ensure quality standards are met
- Coordinate ongoing learning programs by continuously scanning the business landscape for changes that impact the curriculum and integrate new initiatives into the programs
- 3+ experience in Learning Strategy and Design/Instructional Design and/or Training and/or Human Resources
- Knowledge or our retail/ pharmacy business
- Experience with learning development models such as ADDIE or SAM and experience leading large scale learning projects.
- PTCB certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From