Lead Software Engineer- Paved Path Team
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team
You will join a global team with a mission to modernize and improve software engineering practices at Vistaprint. We're working to reduce the amount of time developers spend on boilerplate configuration and code, to maximize the time they spend producing customer value.
What You Will Do:
You will help assemble an opinionated, modular, end-to-end solution for launching production-ready microservices. You will be building on top of proven solutions and best-practices from the community, industry, and inside Vistaprint.
- Fluency in at least one “mainstream” development language, with C#, Java, or NodeJS being preferred
- Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including linux systems and docker
- Expertise in configuring and troubleshooting application code running in a container orchestration environment, kubernetes preferred
- Experience with networking and cloud infrastructure services, including content distribution networks, load balancing and virtual computing
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as unix shell, powershell or groovy
- Experience coaching and supporting other engineers
- Comfortable using and building open-source software and engaging with on-line engineering communities
- Worked agile development such as Scrum or Kanban
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.