Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
As a Lead Software Engineer in the Product Tribe, you will join a motivated team focused on building the next generation platform to deliver on Cimpress number one strategic priority. The squad you will be joining is full-stack -- owning an array of microservices deployed on AWS and various front-end tools & components. We are looking for engineers who are eager to work at all levels of the stack. If you aren't familiar with all levels, don't worry - there will be plenty of learning opportunities available!
You will work with a team of developers to deliver an industry-leading service platform. You will make a difference in a users day by creating intuitive, accessible, and performant tools. You will use the best open source projects available and will be highly encouraged to contribute and participate in the open source community.
What You Will Do:
- Hands-on contributions to design, build, and maintain services and customer experiences that support and grow the Mass Customization Platform.
- Guide the growth and development of a team of engineers through mentorship and performance management
- Collaborate closely with product owners and business stakeholders to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Design RESTful APIs to help power eCommerce businesses across the world
- Continually deploy new code on a pipeline powered by GitLab CI/CD Pipelines
- Architect solutions alongside a highly collaborative team of engineers
- Code Deployment experience on CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab
- Experience in agile environments
- Experience with algorithms
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Diverse technical background with a focus on full-stack technologies
- Works well in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion for algorithms and computer science foundations is a plus
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, The Break, to name a few!
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.