Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and were fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
We are seeking an experienced frontend engineer to help our Order Management team build next generation e-commerce user experiences! Our recently-developed React applications will be used by thousands of customers across the globe, in a variety of different markets and countries. Our team is consistently delivering new user interfaces and features to help empower our customers. We utilize state-of-the-art technology: React/Redux, Gatsby, GitLabs, Google Cloud, and more! If you are someone who is passionate about working with the latest web technologies, building elegant user experiences, and seeing your software in front of millions of customers, then we encourage you to apply!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with designers, product owners, and full-stack engineers to understand customer needs and build modern and compelling e-commerce experiences to meet them.
- Build innovative, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly UIs for millions of customers globally for a $1.5+ bn website.
- Architect reusable and scalable components for micro frontends and Single Page Applications.
- Provide support and mentorship to other front-end engineers.
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Experience designing and building user-centric front-end interfaces for web applications
- Understanding of core web concepts (e.g. HTTP/s, cookies, web storage, caching, headers, CORS, browser compatibility, asset bundling, OAuth)
- Understanding of core CS concepts - including design patterns and RESTful web services
- Collaboration skills to effectively work with business partners, stakeholders and other technologists (locally and remotely)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with tools and techniques for operational monitoring and analytics of web applications at scale (eg new relic, google analytics, segment.io)
- AWS, Google Cloud or similar Cloud infrastructure experience
- Frontend application build and test technologies (e.g. Gitlab CI, Webpack, TypeScript, Cypress, eslint)
- Contentful headless CMS or similar
- Experience building accessible interfaces; familiarity with WCAG 2.1 specification
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From