You are a dedicated software craftsperson that cares deeply about building high-quality code. You thrive under ambiguity, learn fast, and embrace tools and techniques that stretch your comfort zone. You collaborate effectively and thrive in high-performance environments.
- 5+ years of industry experience developing Native Mobile applications
- Mastery of Android SDK
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- Experience working with Designers, Product Managers and other cross-functional teams
- Experience working with third-party SDKs like Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with building apps in a CI environment such as Jenkins/Circle CI
- Experience deploying apps to the App Store - Should have apps in the Google Play Store.
Skills—nice to have
- Experience with Android Architecture Components / Jetpack
- Experience with MVC/ MVVM/ MVI architectures, and Reactive programming
- Experience with Native iOS application development
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience leading small teams is a plus
Please note: this position is based in the Greater Boston Area. The Learning Corp will offer relocation assistance when warranted; however, a remote work arrangement isn't available for this role. In addition, all applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From