Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and were fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Vistaprint is building our next generation technology platform and we want you to help! Were looking for an individual with excellent project management skills to help us organize and drive key initiatives for the new platform across the website technology teams.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate directly with senior leadership in Vistaprints technology team to continually identify data-driven opportunities, build cross-functional buy-in and commitment and deliver on innovative solutions to challenging e-commerce problems
- Lead and direct different cross-functional, large-scale projects
- Apply structured planning approach and analysis to autonomously lead initiatives while evaluating progress, ensuring commitments are met and expected results realized
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks and roadblocks
- Ensure advancement of the project towards the goal through execution on periodic tasks including prioritization, driving execution, adjusting strategy as needed and providing stakeholders a regular cadence of updates
- Build relationships with partners and communicate status, results and successes to stakeholders and guide decision making for execution teams through a clear overarching prioritization process
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in Project Management working with fast paced technology teams
- A strong drive for results to create clarity for others and drive action on ambiguous projects
- Stellar oral and written communication skills
- Consistent track record working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Energized by tackling challenges and delivering despite obstacles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, comfort operating within data sets, and the ability to independently draw meaningful insights from data
- Understanding of typical e-commerce flows, technologies, terminology and systems.
Nice to Have: (any degree programs, certifications, technical skills, etc. that would be beneficial but not required to do the job)
- Experience with process prioritization and product management tooling like Jira, Trello, Aha, or others.
- Proficiency with collaboration tools like Word, Excel, or Confluence.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, groundbreaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From