At Klaviyo, were passionate about user experience and design. Now, were looking for a Lead Product Designer who will help our design team make an even bigger impact.
The Lead Product Designer is the teams go-to expert when it comes to the craft and logic of design. Theyre an authority on how to turn ideas into reality, driving clarity and creating high standards across process and execution. Beyond their design skills, theyre also a strong advocate for their work, which helps them influence decisions and drive great design outcomes.
The Lead Product Designer sets a strong example and provides thoughtful direction within the team, often acting as a mentor and coach. Theyre known around the company for their creativity, leadership, and innovation.
What youll do in this role:
- Get design projects on the roadmap, ship them, and drive measurable results
- Lead and coordinate multiple complex projects at the same time
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI
- Organize and moderate design critiques as an in-house expert
- Drive process improvements, from creation to adoption
- Adapt the design process for cross-functional problem solving
- Assist with interviewing candidates for future roles
- Contribute to building Klaviyos design culture
What youll need:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing work that has quantifiably improved a business
- Experience shipping work into larger markets and iterating over time
- A strong foundation in the fundamental principles of design
- The ability to jump in and pinch-hit on any design project
- The flexibility to be a great collaborator in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The capability to take a unique (or even unpopular) stand on an issue and facilitate a productive outcome
- The ability to coach other designers with honest, constructive feedback
- A keen sense of how to prioritize your projects and time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and the ability to think on your feet
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.