Office Tour Photos
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Do you want to create an impact in your community by helping small business customers? Do you want to be challenged to understand how to operate a complex eCommerce platform that serves tens of millions of customers every year?
Welcome to Vistaprint, where our mission is to support the dreams of micro-businesses and enable their success. To achieve this, we need to iterate rapidly on ideas – listening, building, testing, and improving, and with our large customer base we need to do this at scale, providing a reliable and easy user experience. To make this possible we have an advanced technology platform that integrates content, experience, commerce, big data and marketing automation and that enables developers and marketers to experiment quickly and flexibly.
We are looking for a talented Lead NOC System Administrator. We seek individuals who have a solid understanding of technology and the energy and passion to improve themselves and their team members.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the first responder for Vistaprint’s production systems events (M-F, 3:30pm – 11:30pm)
- Identify, triage, mitigate, and escalate production-related issues
- Create, assign or escalate tickets to proper support entities
- Provide support for deployment activities
- Assist the Problem Management team with incident impact assessments
- Assist our System Engineering teams with the management and maintenance of our infrastructure
- Improve the process and methods used to perform NOC duties
- Improve or create documentation as needed
- Fill in for sick or vacationing NOC Systems Administrators on an as-needed basis
- Desire to learn and the ability to seek out, rapidly absorb, and synthesize new information
- Experience in a Server support role for Microsoft and Linux operating systems and applications. Win Server 2008/12, CentOS, and Ubuntu preferred
- Experience with Active Directory
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop tools and server virtualization
- Experience with a JIRA or similar ticketing system
Basic understanding of:
- Routers, switches, load balancers, and networking technology
- SAN and NAS products
- Cloud infrastructure. Experience with AWS or Azure a plus
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Microsoft IIS
- Familiarity with monitoring tools (New Relic, Icinga, Sumo Logic)
- Familiarity with alert and escalation management tools (VictorOps, PagerDuty)
- Scripting/automation experience (Git, Jenkins, Python, PowerShell, Restful APIs)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
More Jobs From