Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and were fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vistaprint websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide.
What You Will Do:
- Design and build highly available, scalable services to support collaborative design experiences
- Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience
- Collaborate closely with Product to overcome complex challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business
- Grow your skills every day by working on challenging problems with talented engineers
- 5+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Mastery of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, etc.)
- Cloud experience
Nice to Have:
- Strong ability to communicate with diverse audiences (including technical, non-technical and senior management)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration and the desire to work with a cross-cultural team
- Experience with Agile development using Scrum or Kanban
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.