Office Tour Photos
Lead Development Coordinator
EF Educational Tours is seeking a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial Lead Development Coordinator to join our in-house Acquisition Team based in Boston.
In this role, youll be responsible for managing the planning and implementation of integrated marketing strategies that support our educational tours sales teams ensuring that our ideas turn into actions that further our mission of opening the world through education.
Every day, youll brainstorm and collaborate with sales consultants and managers from around the organization, understanding their needs, uncovering interesting opportunities, and generally turning unique business problems into elegant marketing solutions.
Youll flex your strategic muscles, seeing three steps ahead, naturally anticipating roadblocks and realizing opportunities that others may not immediately see and act quickly to execute them.
Youll wow us with your organizational skills, masterfully choreographing email marketing campaigns with ease. You will be responsible for tracking and reporting your results in order to improve your future efforts.
And youll effortlessly charm your internal and external networks with your happy disposition, and can-do attitude routinely making the impossible, possible, and everyone around you better.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns and calendars that unfold throughout our year based on need of sales teams
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with external clients and internal sales staff
- Identify target audience and create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Be our all-seeing eyes, making sure that no opportunity is missed, or detail overlooked
- Provide regular status updates and reports that keep relevant stakeholders informed of our progress
- Strong project management, planning, attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Able to think strategically, and execute tactically
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
- Effectively communicate with internal teams
- Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable; energized by rapid change and ambiguity
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From