Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The companys industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracles Data Clouds Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixabilitys video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. Were proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2020), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
Pixability brings a data-driven, scientific approach to video marketing. We are at the forefront of this revolution and use large-scale data analysis to make video content more effective.
Lead Data Science Engineer is a hands-on leader who is willing to mentor and discuss technical details with team members as well as routinely roll up his/her sleeves to code. You are excited to dive into existing code and improve the results. You are an expert in machine learning, data mining and passionate about applying machine learning to solve real-life big data problems. In addition to subject matter expertise in data science and machine learning, you will mentor other data science engineers and improve critical workflows. As a data science engineer within a cross-functional team, you will effectively communicate and collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and our customer success teams to mature concepts from hypothesis to production.
You are a curious data wizard, and a hands-on leader of a high-performing data science initiatives in a fast-moving, technology company. You are an excellent communicator who lives for data models and algorithms. You want to perform hands-on data analysis and develop machine learning models, prototypes, and applications for video advertisers.
You are comfortable being measured by the results. As a subject matter expert, you like to provide mentorship in predictive modeling, machine learning in areas such as NLP and deep learning, as well as guide others on how to deploy models. You have experience working with other engineers to create data science infrastructure and best practices.
You have the ability to prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
At Pixability, Data Science Engineers provide innovative research and development within cross-functional teams. We build industry-leading solutions that create significant competitive advantages for our customers. Transparency, quality, urgency, and intellectual honesty are central tenets of our work ethics while we embrace experimentation and collaboration to produce results that customers love.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading successful, high-performing data science engineers.
- 5+ years experience in hands-on experience in machine learning and data analysis frameworks such as Spark, scikit-learn, NumPy, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch
- 5+ years of experience deploying and managing production Machine Learning components using Python
- 3+ years of experience working with production tools and frameworks such as docker, Kafka, and AWS
- Experience with creating a scalable and organized modeling architecture
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with executives, customers, and business partners
- Ph.D. or MS in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Computer Science/Statistics or a related technical field
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Authorized to work in the US
- Ideally experienced in advertising or marketing technologies, such as Facebook APIs, DoubleClick APIs, Real-time Bidding, or video ad serving.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
More Jobs From