Office Tour Photos
Lead Caller (Temporary)
EF High School Exchange Year
EF High School Exchange Year, a nonprofit committed to promoting global awareness for more than 30 years, is the leader in high school exchange. Each year, EF High School Exchange Year connects thousands of international high school exchange students with caring volunteer host families and coordinators across the United States. Together we share culture and languages, open communities to the wider world, and create lifelong bonds that span the globe.
Host families are at the heart of our program. As a Lead Caller, you play an important role in driving our host family recruitment efforts. This position is a sales-driven role in which you will be making outbound calls to potential host families. You will be responsible for managing a pool of candidates, with the goal of pre-qualifying and effectively connecting them with the Host Family Recruiter working with the region. This position is a temporary position, with the potential to become permanent based on the candidates overall job performance.
Who you are:
You are driven, self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude. Your demonstrated ability to produce results and inspire others is at the core of all you do, as are your outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. Yes, you are competitive and goal-oriented but also collaborative and work well within a team. You have an excellent attention to detail, good judgment and a love for international education and cultural exchange.
- make outbound calls to potential host famliies"
- Outreach to interested host family candidates 90% of this role is spent on the phone
- Onboarding and screening candidates
- Managing candidates data and progression in the sales pipeline
- Coordination and scheduling phone interviews between candidates and Host family Recruiters
- Providing administrative assistance
- Desire to go above and beyond in providing flawless customer service
- Prior experience with Salesforce and/or Excel preferred, but not required
- High level of professional communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfort with meeting regional benchmarks and outreach goals
- Positive, high energy, outgoing personality
- Comfort working in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to exercise extremely flexibility
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and perform a variety of deadline-driven projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work shifts and weekends
A little more about EF Education First:
Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More Jobs From