DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were growing rapidly and searching for an Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. Analytics is at the core of every team at DraftKings, and this is a unique opportunity to be part of the innovative People organization driving the growth and future of DraftKings. The People Analytics team is a new and rapidly growing function within the People organization that is pushing the capabilities of data analytics and data science in the way that companies are hiring, managing, and developing their employees.
What youll do as a Lead Analyst:
- Translate stakeholder needs into analytical requirements through close collaboration in order to fully understand and support all People functions.
- Distill complex, rigorous insights into audience-focused stories and key takeaways.
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to executive leaders across the organization.
- Be a thought-leader on the People team by elevating analytical knowledge and maturity across all People functions.
- Build highly actionable and user-driven reporting with broad visibility into People results and metrics.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure (e.g. Data Warehouse) that is required to perform successful data analysis.
- Build a sustainable People Analytics function by developing and implementing value-driven processes and operations.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of analytics experience.
- Minimum of 1 year working with or on an HR/People team.
- Proficiency with Tableau required; Experience with Looker, PowerBI, Google Data Studio preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL; optional experience with Python.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.