Large Districts Implementation Lead
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than nine million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
About the Role:
Panoramas Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.
Were looking for an Implementation Lead to join our growing Large Districts team. This person will manage complex, technical implementation and integration for our clients using Panorama Student Success and Surveys. They will collaborate primarily with Client Success Managers and our engineering team to become a technical expert in Panoramas products, using this knowledge to improve internal processes and execute client projects on time and error free. This person should thrive in fast-paced, novel, and high-complexity situations. They are extremely detailed oriented but align their approach to overarching client goals and have a constant eye towards improving systems and processes. Our clients are sophisticated users of data and operate as they educate thousands of children; so an Implementation Lead should approach their work with a focus on students and empathy for the communities we serve.
- Partner with Client Success Managers and Account Directors to plan and implement projects on time and error free.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to troubleshoot client needs and explore solutions. This role is primarily focused on internal cross-functional efforts rather than client-facing communications.
- Become the technical expert in Panoramas platform and product to problem solve and execute solutions for complex client requests
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
What Were Looking For:
- 1-2 years of previous professional experience in a technology, education, consulting, research, or non-profit environment
- Experience becoming an expert in new products, platforms, and environments quickly; comfort with technology and commitment to using it to improve processes
- Organized and detail-oriented self-starter, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time, especially when working across different teams or functions
- Excitement for solving new, complex problems and improving processes
- Passion for using data to improve student outcomes
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.