Land Sales Manager : Waltham
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and bring your sales and management skills to a high growth, enterprise SaaS business?
Are you looking to join a hardworking team of professionals who make an impact? Poppulo is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the Internal Communication sector. We are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming a global leader in our field.
As the North American Enterprise Sales Manager, you are responsible for leading and coaching a high-performing, sales focused team. This role will contribute to and execute on the strategic direction of the salesforce. The ideal candidate is a smart, hands-on sales leader who will power our growing team of talented, high-energy sales professionals. A proven leader with excellent communication and management skills. You have a strong passion for technology and enjoy working across cross functional teams.
Our customers range in size from 1k to over 200k employees, including the likes of Nestle, GSK, Vodafone, Barclays, Unilever, Coca Cola, Shell, LinkedIn, Pfizer and Merck.
- Lead, develop and expand our team of eight experienced Enterprise Sales Executives as they pursue targeted accounts and follow up on inbound marketing leads
- Lead, develop and expand our team of four Sales Development Representatives responsible for business development
- Consistently optimize the way the two teams work together
- Work with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to build, improve and implement the sales process, playbooks, systems, and tools to align the team with the company strategies and objectives.
- Lend hands-on support by meeting regularly with customers and prospects
- Help negotiate and win deals, remove roadblocks, and oversee the contracting process
- Motivate the team to exceed their targets through inspiration, coaching and mentoring
- Continuously manage the teams performance and develop their sales skills
- Collaborate closely with marketing to drive high-impact sales and marketing campaigns
- Help define and develop the companys sales strategy
- Recruit outstanding sales talent
What you must have:
- Minimum of 7+ years experience within a solution/consultative sales environment
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Creative, pro-active approach to problem solving
- Strong decision-making skills and independent judgment
- A strong track record of meeting targets and developing people
- A hands-on, customer-focused, collaborative approach
- Process and analytically orientated
- Open and excited by growth and change
What wed like you to have:
- SaaS and B2B enterprise sales
- ABM Experience
- Experience with managing complex, multi-tiered enterprise sales
- Private or small organization experience in your background
- Formal management training
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package with commission based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
- Excellent salary + benefits on offer
Who we are:
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich.
This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move. We live the Newsweaver company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
More Jobs From