Office Tour Photos
Labor Management Engineering Manager
Do you love working in a fast paced, high-energy environment where every day is different? Do you have a passion to drive change and implement complex solutions that impacts an entire fulfillment network? Are you looking to make a difference, be empowered to own decisions, think quickly and act fast? If so, you are a great fit for Wayfairs Industrial Engineering team!
We are seeking individuals for Wayfairs Industrial Engineering in the areas of facilities, design engineering, controls, and project management. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately tackle key challenges. A willingness to travel and tackle the unknown is highly desirable.
What Youll Do
- Provide engineering support to all site engineers on reporting of LMS and LMS metrics
- Provide change management guidance to site engineers and Operations Leadership to support use of LMS as well as create a consistent message throughout the network
- Standardize reporting and tools that are available to operation and site engineers
- Manage and support LMS team on maintenance of system software and improvements to software
- Support engineering resources on improvements to LMS to support operation in a more efficient manner
- Communicate with finance teams how LMS data ties out to operational reporting and P&L for multiple business lines
- Continuous improvement of current LMS reporting to operations as well as finance
- Quantify improvements to operation utilizing LMS data
- Complete return on investment / operational audits
What Youll Need
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Industrial Engineering or a related field and 4+ years of experience and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to be detail oriented, highly results oriented, and proactive.
- Technical background Warehouse Management Systems, Labor Management Systems and Microsoft Office is required to be successful in this role.
- Ability to identify critical paths and execute (these may change weekly)
- Knowledge of data mining techniques (SQL)
- Travel required: 20 - 30%
More Jobs From