Office Tour Photos
Do you live and breathe cyber security? Need to work on important problems? Cybereason has an opportunity for you!
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort. We're expanding our security services and looking for curious, diligent, technical people to help us build out and run our Nocturnus team. As member of this elite team you'll be working closely with some of the best minds in incident response, malware analysis and security research, partnering with the highly skilled defense teams of our customers, and against some of the most advanced adversaries out there.
You will experience and investigate attacks that no one else has seen before.
We value creativity, ingenuity, and persistence in conducting investigations primarily in the Cybereason defense platform. Were a diverse global team with operation in Boston, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We conduct plenty of malware reverse engineering, security research, speaking engagements, data analysis, and threat hunting. The Ability to step into the mind of an attacker is a must and being able to predict their next move even more so.
Your day to day will include:
- Participating in various stages of incident investigations
- Engaging in customer facing interactions at all levels from SOC analysts to security executives
- Creating tools and automation to make common tasks more efficient
- Creating / documenting various Security Operations processes
- Providing feedback and ideas to improve Cybereasons products
On your first day, we'll expect you to be / have:
- 1+ years of experience working in cyber security
- A clear passion and enthusiastic about cyber security
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to dive deep into a problem to provide outcomes for customers
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well collaborate within the team
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Solid foundation in: networking, basic cryptography, OS internals such as Windows / Linux / Mac, web basics etc.
- Experience in a CIRT/SOC environment
- Practical experience with threat actor tactical, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Experience with at least one low-level architecture such as ARM, X86, MIPS, etc.
- Experience with threat hunting and threat modeling
- Experience with IT Security tools (e.g., Kali Linux, IDA Pro, Sandbox technology)
- Experience in the offensive arts (attack & penetration tests, CTFs, exploit development, etc.)
More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people so we can learn from each other and solve interesting / difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. You will be working closely with the security engineering team, research and development team, innovation team all passionate / smart groups dedicated to improving our product and extending the reach and expertise of our security services organization. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some solid perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and soda), work from home options, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
More about Cybereason
Cybereason is seriously disrupting the cybersecurity industry. Our enterprise endpoint protection and response platform is considered the most powerful product of its kind, leveraging machine learning and cutting edge predictive analytics. Cybereason secures the most critical assets of some of the worlds most important brands as well as many Fortune 100 and 500 leaders around the globe.
We are rewriting the rules on how organizations protect themselves against rapidly evolving adversaries. Todays threat environment requires understanding the adversary and attack landscape. Since our start in 2012, our technology has stopped the worlds most advanced cyber-attacks and we harbor even greater ambitions.
More Jobs From