Knowledge Base Content Manager
Constant Contact is seeking a technical communications professional to join our team to develop and grow our Knowledge Base team members. Helping deliver world class self-help!
Constant Contact operates as an Endurance business unitthe largest in its portfolio of brands, which also includes Bluehost, HostGator, and iPage. Every day we challenge ourselves to find new ways to deliver on the promise of Endurances mission:help small businesses navigate the promise, power, and potential of the web.
What youll do:
- Work closely with Sr. Manager on overall strategy and special projects of the Knowledge Base team.
- Reporting and analytics
- Track effectiveness of content strategy and run weekly Content Strategy meeting with the team
- Meet individually with Content Developers weekly, to ensure that workloads are managed effectively
- Build rapport with Product Owners and others within the organization to stay in the loop on updates.
- Maintain and further develop the team Style Guide
- Regularly review and edit team members writing, offering feedback on style and content
Who were looking for:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in Technical Communications or similar field
- Experience using Knowledge Management platforms to create and maintain content Salesforce preferred
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience creating eLearning content is a plus
- Experience working within an Agile methodology, preferably JIRA
- Great interpersonal skills, proactive approach, and a positive attitude
- Excellent editorial and oral communication skills
Our team is fueled by an environment centered around our core values of candor, agility, tenacity, and customer success. Weve maintained the entrepreneurial energy from our start-up days, and now, as part of the Endurance family, we also have the resources of a global corporation. Its the best of both worlds.