Key Account Executive
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 300 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to own our SMB Accounts and join our Sales Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As a Key Account Executive (KAE) for Definitive, you will manage, renew, and grow our small and mid-tier vendor clients. You will engage with senior decision makers and key users to build long-term relationships with our SMB clients and identify and close growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Drive upsell opportunities within your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for renewing contracts within your assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed renewal and upsell quotas.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to optimize the usage and the value of DHC services.
- Execute a consultative sales process.
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 0-2 years of sales or account management experience
- 1-5 years in a sales or customer service focused role
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!