Due to growth we have multiple Paymode-X Junior Risk Associate positions available. The Paymode-X Junior Risk Associate position is a full-time, permanent position. The majority of the Junior Risk Associates time is spent authenticating sensitive business and bank account data for Paymode-X business customers by applying investigative and analytical techniques to mitigate risk and fraud.
This role is available in our Portsmouth, NH and South Portland, ME office.
- Review high risk account documentation; ensuring information is complete and accurate, and work with customers (via phone, email, web) to obtain missing information
- Analyze documents for suspicious discrepancies and counterfeit instruments
- Utilize web research and data tools to validate and investigate discrepancies in new customer information to mitigate risk
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and anti-fraud practices by adhering to required policies and procedures.
- Communicate with financial institutions to verify account information
- Escalate suspicious high risk activity to management
- Interact with various levels of Management to clarify requirements and collaborate on process improvements
- Develop working relationships with key business partners across the firm
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Strong communication (verbal/written) and customer service skills
- Detail oriented, organized and able to work well under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Solid computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a AML, Fraud, KYC Due Diligence, on-boarding commercial clients, reviewing various business documentation highly preferred
- Experience with LexisNexis preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Law, Accounting, Business, or similar course of study preferred.
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure. The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer. Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
More Jobs From