Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
This is an opportunity to work for a company that crafts the best recruiting product in the world, learn from smart people, explore everything in the tech-scene and be part of an amazing culture.
What you will do:
- Run the recruiting process for US hires
- Support recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality “candidate experience”.
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly.
- Act as an ambassador of Workable values by providing impeccable support and genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, hiring managers and colleagues
- Be an integral part of the Recruitment/HR team by participating in projects, meetings, initiatives and providing your support and feedback to increase our team success and company growth
- Support HR and onboarding activities
- You have a BS/MS in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field
- You have 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- You have enthusiasm about Tech and Recruiting
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are tech-savvy
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Global mindset
- You are a multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.