Junior Product Trainer
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
Product Trainers are part of Recorded Futures Customer Success team, which is responsible for effective delivery of our training deployments of our services. The team already works with some the most ambitious organizations on the planet to solve challenging intelligence problems.
As a Product Trainer you will be responsible for live and virtual delivery of defining, creating, and implementing a cutting edge training program that addresses the needs of Recorded Futures growing customer, partner, and employee communities. You will use best practices in curriculum development and SaaS product delivery to help our users leverage Recorded Future through outstanding product education.
- Become a subject matter expert in Recorded Future software and services with in-depth knowledge of customer intelligence goals and deployment best practices.
- Define, create, and implement the Recorded Future training program.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user customers during onboarding and scheduled events.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user partners and internal employees on a regular schedule.
- Assist in developing and maintaining e-learning courses, web-based tutorials, and self-help materials.
- Work alongside internal analyst team to ensure training and materials map to customer intelligence goals and processes.
- Communicate end-user feedback and requirements with engineering and field teams.
- Contribute to development of Recorded Future certification.
- Exposure delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences (i.e. software and sales engineers, incident responders, intelligence analysts, SOC operators, etc.).
- Ability to operate independently to manage all aspects of curriculum development and training delivery.
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles.
- Technical and troubleshooting experience with software/technology.
- Excellent oral presentation, audience management, and customer interaction skills.
- Communicates effectively with management, team members, and other departments.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% and ability to travel to other countries and regions without restriction. (willing to evaluate remote candidates)
- Cyber security experience required preferred, cybersecurity certification is a plus.
- Experience with Recorded Future or similar intelligence / analytic products is a plus.
- Experience working and developing virtual training platforms is a plus.
- Coding experience and comfort on the command line is a plus.
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment.
- US Citizens only.
- Can be a recent graduate
Flexible work location
Pre-Employment Screening required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.