Junior Procurement Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Procurement Specialist will work closely across our product lines to ensure acquisition of parts and materials needed to sustain a rapid pace of development. You will coordinate closely with engineering program managers, engineers, and vendors to communicate product development needs and acquire necessary materials and parts. You will report directly to our program management director.
- Manage all aspects of engineering procurement from organizing and ordering parts, to receiving and distributing
- Create systems that can manage and track a multitude of projects
- Identify, maintain, and select potential sources for parts or materials
- Partner with engineers to analyze bills of material (BOM) and drawings to understand essential requirements
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure delivery of quality items and monitor vendor performance
- Administer purchase orders and other transactions from requisition development to delivery
- 3+ years experience working in procurement role in engineering or manufacturing environment
- A capable negotiator and manager who can hold suppliers and vendors to their promises
- Keep track of part and order statuses through clean and organized spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Can track simultaneous projects and purchases ensuring delivery of all parts
- Engineering environment experience or background in consumer products
- Manufacturing and engineering procurement experience
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.