Validity is a leading global provider of data integrity and compliance offerings that thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. With highly-valued products including BrightVerify, DemandTools, DupeBlocker, and PeopleImport, Validity is empowering organizations worldwide to make better decisions, and confidently plan for continued growth.
Enhance an API and SaaS application used by thousands of large and small companies around the world (including State Farm, Liberty Mutual, WhitePages) with a special focus on scalability and resiliency.
- Implement new API features to be used internally and by our customers
- Integrate our products with market leading CRMs, ESPs and ISPs
- Automate and autoscale infrastructure so that none of us ever get a page
- Build and improve upon a tool essential to the workflow of very large customers, worldwide
- Become an active participant in the product roadmap conversations
- A passionate engineer who lives and breathes Ruby on Rails, staying up to date on the latest
- Experience writing and tuning a public API at scale
- Experience interacting with relational databases and NoSQL databases, directly or through an ORM.
- Experience working on a team where other individuals have contributed to a project and a demonstrated ability to understand, improve and safely extend an existing codebase.
- Experience with deploying on the Cloud, preferably on AWS.
Validity values a highly collaborative, cross-functional, positive culture and approach to developing products. Craftsmanship and ownership are important to us. We are building a multi-disciplinary engineering team of 70 engineers in 2019. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in one of the fastest growing Boston startups (0-450 employees in less than 18 months).
More Jobs From