EF Educational Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
EF Educational Tours is seeking a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial Junior Copywriter to join our in-house marketing and creative team based in Boston.
Who we are
Were not your typical in-house agency. Were an integrated team of about 45 staff: writers, designers, video editors, producers, photographers, marketing managers, lead-generators, and more. We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
But our skills go way beyond our job descriptions. Among our crew are competitive fencers, professional shoe testers, artisan bag-makers, and even a former wrangler of a fainting goat named Brian. Were a passionate crew that focuses on making great work, and we have lots of fun doing it. Want to know more? Read up on our creative philosophy: http://careers.ef.com/categories/creative/
Were looking for a kickass copywriter who has:
- The heart and soul of a creative, who thrives on coming up with killer ideas and inspiring copy.
- 1+ years of multi-channel copywriting experience (agency experience is a huge plus).
- The brain of a strategic thinker and creative problem-solver.
- A truly collaborative nature and an eagerness to learn.
- Impeccable grammar/spelling and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple teams with overlapping deadlines.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign (for copyediting purposes).
- The ability to self-manage your time efficiently and follow projects through independently.
- An amazing online portfolio of your work. (This ones non-negotiable.)
EF Education First was founded over 55 years ago on the idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. So everything we create for EF Tours is designed to enable educators to broaden their students perspectives through travel.
That manifests in the widest range of projects youll ever find at one job. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it allfrom 200-page catalogs to billboards, web toolkits to videos, digital campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the copy on the tags).
Why youll want to work here
Working on the EF Tours Marketing & Creative team, youll be surrounded by incredibly talented, occasionally goofy, amazingly dedicated people who are as committed as you are to EFs global mission: Opening the World Through Education. Thats a pretty rewarding way to spend your days.
Plus, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
- Restaurant and bar right in the building
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, four weeks starting in your second year
- Charitable matching
- Market leading health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- The people!
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.