Junior Analyst-Content And Community
The RepTrak Company is the worlds leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the worlds largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This unique role is the newest addition to the Content and Community team. This team interacts with all aspects and functions across the company worldwide in order to create and produce thought leadership content for clients. Clients that engage with RepTrak through events and thought leadership pieces have higher rates of retention and revenue. RepTrak seeks a bright, curious, and collaborative individual to help us synthesize data and tell stories.
- Develop a deep understanding of RepTrak data and methodology.
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from various sources, including but not limited to the RepTrak platform, Excel files, and PowerBI dashboards.
- Provide additional support through secondary desk research on various topics, industries, and companies.
- This role also supports the Senior Analysts in building out signature content assets and, ideally, within three months, will own their own piece of content creation.
- Contribute to the construction of longform thought leadership pieces through independent and excellent writing as well as production support.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Statistics and data visualization coursework highly desirable
- Experience managing data with Excel
- Experience analyzing data and building basic dashboards
- Experience developing and designing presentations using well-organized PowerPoint slides
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for the importance of corporate reputation, communications, and branding in influencing marketplace performance and risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to synthesize complex data sets and concepts
The role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. RepTrak offers a full benefits program, including company holidays, paid vacation, and more. The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/