Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow rapidly over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to assist the accounts payable cycle, employee expenses and additional support to to the finance team. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast paced environment, has a solid understanding and some working experience in accounts payable. The AP Analyst will be an integral and critical member of our 5-person Finance team.
What you will do
- Processing and payment of all vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursements
- Ensure customer and distributor payments are properly applied to their accounts
- Operate as an individual contributor within the finance team, and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and teams within Bevi
How you will grow
- Engage with a talented finance team drawn from diverse sectors.
- Learn financial processes and best practices in a high-paced start-up environment
- Hone skills on industry-wide financial platforms and systems
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
Requirements (must haves)
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting
- Experience with accounts payable through working internships/co-ops
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scaling saas/software/hardware environment
- Extreme integrity around timelines and deliverables
- Takes pride in their work - produces accurate and well formatted deliverables
Requirements (nice to have)
- Experience with excel, MineralTree, Expensify and Netsuite
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Familiarity and exposure to general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From